It’s simple: if you drive, you need insurance.
Most people don’t think twice when shopping for their automobile policies on the Internet, but lately things have changed. If you review your monthly statements, you might have noticed a trend; Car insurance rates are on the rise in Arizona.
Auto insurance rates have been rising in Arizona for decades. There are several reasons for this trend.
- Newer vehicles are getting high tech upgrades. While this improves ease of use and the overall driver experience, these features are more expensive to fix.
- Arizona is experiencing a population boom. Phoenix is one of the fastest growing cities in America. More people mean more traffic and, yes, more accidents.
- Arizona has recently enacted a law to discourage distracted driving. It is now illegal to use a handheld device while driving, and when the law goes into full effect in 2021, violators will receive tickets that pack a large fine.
All these factors amount to a higher risk index, causing insurance companies to raise auto-insurance rates.
What you can do:
- Drive carefully with an alert mind to avoid pricey accidents.
- Set aside a bit more money each month to account for a rise in premiums.
- Consult your local insurance broker for help finding the best rates.
Don’t be thrown through a loop when rates are on the rise. You deserve to be empowered and prepared. The Ambassador Group is here for you. Drive safely!